Reason for this press release:
To make more people aware of how we are helping others to get involved in dance and exercise. The UK has a major problem with health and obesity and as a result the NHS are almost at breaking point. We want to be part of the solution to help drive the need for the nation to get fit and healthy and work with schools and government bodies to get the message across.
“To introduce abled, disabled and additional needs adults and children into the world of dance and exercise. Offer a support system to experienced professionals to further enhance their positioning and placement, with the extended ability to teach and choreograph with pinpoint precision.”
Danceacise was formed to break down the barriers and provide a solution to people of all ages and abilities, who want to learn and perfect the art of dance and exercise techniques. We have invented a specially designed mat made from approved dance skin, usually seen in theatres, dance schools or gyms. The Precision Mat has specially designed precision points that will guide you where to place your hands, feet, body and head during a class session or video tutorial. It’s safe and very straight forward.
These are the problems we aim to resolve.
1. Fighting Obesity – Obesity is becoming a real problem in the UK and across the world. In-order create a need for people to want to get active, we have delivered a new system which has never been seen, making dance and exercise fun and exciting like never before.
2. Disabled and Additional Needs – People who are disabled and have additional needs are often at a disadvantage due to the lack of facilities and fun products openly available for them to use. There are usually limited opportunities for this group to be integrated into everyday dance and exercise sessions with abled people, making them feel segregated. We aim to bring everyone together on an equal par and increase confidence, companionship and general wellbeing.
3. Families working together – Day to day life can cause a major distraction to families, as making ends meet in their busy working schedule usually causes a loss of focus on what is really important. We want to bring families together and provide a common ground where they can spend quality time and bond through being active and learning new skills whilst having fun as a family unit.
4. Increase confidence – We want to build a ‘Can Do’ attitude amongst the section of the population that are lacking in confidence and self-esteem. Giving someone a helping hand and guiding them to achieve set goals, will inevitably increase their confidence, giving them a much more positive outlook on life. Dance and exercise is available to everyone as early as toddler age. We want everyone to embrace this opportunity, to ensure they maintain a healthy lifestyle, mentally and physically.
5. Assist people with medical conditions – Being fit and healthy is not only down to eating well, it is paramount that you have a regular exercise regime that ensures your body is active. People with certain medical conditions should be encouraged to take on regular exercise to their own strengths and abilities. We want to encourage this section of people to engage in physical activity which has the potential to improve some symptoms and side effects.
6. Educate toddlers whilst keeping active – Education starts at a very early age. Becoming expressive and learning to become mobile are a couple of initial milestones a child achieves. Showing a child how to keep active is critical to their on-going development. We want to stimulate a child’s mind though play, while getting them to master essential physical and mental skills while having fun. An active child is likely to remain active and healthy for years to come.
7. Creating a direction for the youth of today – There is currently a gaping hole in the availability of community centres and getting the youth of today to focus their minds on creative and active projects. It is a known fact that dance and exercise brings people together. We want to provide a platform to encourage more and more young people to get involved in community lead projects or have them focus on a positive and productive way to spend their spare time.
8. Unique way to teach dance and exercise – The conventional way to teach dance and exercise can be improved, with the aim to get more people involved in this art form. Traditionally, only a small section of people are confident enough to dance or exercise, as the perception for achievement is a daunting task. We want to make dance and exercise accessible to everyone, through our easy to follow and achievable learning system.
Please contact: Jo Ahmet at Danceacise for more information.
Email: [email protected]
Tel No.: 020 3051 1813